To ensure the best possible welcome for bikers in Champagne-Ardenne, the regional tourist board and the departmental tourist boards of the Ardennes, Aube, Marne and Haute-Marne are committed to identifying and labelling those places of accommodation who offer a certain number of benefits and services to their guests travelling by motorbike.
Hotels, B&Bs, gîtes and holiday centres labelled 'Accueil Motards' are committed to make available:
- a garage or a secure parking place for your motorcycle,
- a system of drying for your equipment,
- a basic tool kit to undertake small repairs,
- hot drinks to take with you,
- information on tourism and other services that you may find useful for your stay in the region.
For gîtes and holiday centers, bed linen and towels must be available (for a possible surcharge).
These criteria are detailed in the quality charter 'Accueil Motards' signed by the accommodation provider and are regularly checked during rigorous field visits carried out by representatives of the French Federation for Angry Bikers (Fédération Française des Motards en Colère), the French Motorcycling Federation (Fédération Française de Motocyclisme) and the Epernay Motorbike Club.