In a rustic setting, the dining rooms are former stables in part preserved. You will appreciate a traditional and semi gastronomic cuisine... The creativity of the chef Bertrand will delight your taste buds.
To sleep, relax or work or enjoy your tranquility. Each room offers you a maximum of comfort and well-being.
Closure period : Between Christmas and New Year (school holidays) and three weeks in August
- Hiking trails around the hotel (12 km and 22km)
Annex of the Hotel :
Located near the city centre, 500 metres from the greenway, Auberge du Mont Malgré-tout is pleased to offer you its new annex:
- 5 bedrooms with bathroom and private toilet
- Possibility of a garage
- Internet access and television
- 1 room with disabled access
This annex is located 4km from the Auberge du Mont Malgré-tout.
- Reservations are necessary
- Foie gras (take-away - reservation is required)
- Opening days: Every day except Sunday evening and Monday morning