Circuit “the Tour of Roises” in the village of Bucey-en-Othe
7 km. starting from Bucey-en-Othe
Places of interest: the wash house “ Les Roises”, at the end of the village heading to Estissac. This building called “Lavoir des Roises” was built in 1880 by Mr Vallot,. It is fed by the brook of Bucey and is away from the village in a natural site, fitted out by tables and benches. It is a long building made of flamed red bricks (local production).
- Difference in height
- 140.5 m
- 141 meters of difference in height
Add a review
There is no review about Circuit Le Tour Des Roises, be the first to leave one !