Established as a collegiate church in 1474 and a basilica in 1948.
Built and altered between the 13th and 16th centuries, the basilica mainly consists of a 13th-century nave, 14th-century aisles and a transept,
choir and ambulatory built in the 15th and 16th centuries.
The basilica houses a great many works of art.
From January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019