Castle at Gudmont-Villiers

champagne 52 chateau de gudmont 1.
champagne 52 chateau de gudmont 2.
champagne 52 chateau de gudmont 3.
champagne 52 chateau de gudmont 4.
  • Gudmont Castle
    The castle was constructed in the 16th century for the knight Guillaume de Thélin, secretary of Claude of Lorraine, 1st Duke of Guise and lord of Joinville.

    An interior room was decorated by Thélin in 1578 with frescoes by Italian artists from the famed Fontainebleau School.

    The same family has lived here continuously since 1676. The building underwent modification in the 18th century, most notably with the addition of a new chapel in 1753 by the ancestors of the present owners, the Count and Countess Emmanuel Aved de Magnac. The castle possesses 3 sections built in the 11th, 16th and 18th centuries.
  • From January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019
  • From July 1, 2019 until September 30, 2019
Add a review
Leave a review about Château De Gudmont :
  • Bad
  • Average
  • Good
  • Very good
  • Excellent
There is no review about Château De Gudmont, be the first to leave one !