In the associative framework (club sessions all year round): reception of the public from 8 years old.
- Initiation child: Discovery of the practice.
- Adult initiation: Discovery of the practice and initiation to autonomy (climb without being supervised by the club).
- Improvement in a "leisure" practice (possibly competition) and climbing training in high-altitude cliffs (more than 50 m).
- Training in group coaching (climbing initiator).
Materials needed: None for beginners and club members. The material is made available as part of supervised sessions (generalized material).
Climbing on one rope length: 24 m maximum.
Framing by volunteer initiators (federal patent).
Place of practice:
- On SAE (climbing wall) at the Gymnasium of the professional high school Diderot des Franchises in Langres from September to April, Monday, Wednesday and Friday in the evening, Saturday morning optional, Gymnasium Camille Blanchard.
- Cliffs of Cohons and Perrancey les Vieux Moulins (from the spring of 2016), from April to July on Wednesday evening and Saturday morning: 50 equipped tracks for which there is a summary guide (on sale at the Office de Tourism of the Pays de Langres); the site of Cohons is free access. The practice of climbing, outside framed sessions, is exercised under the sole responsibility of climbers. License-specific climbing insurance recommended.
From January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019
Add a review
There is no review about Club "la Varappe Lingonne", be the first to leave one !