• To develop and promote disabled sports in Haute-Marne.
• To allow all people who are visually impaired, hard of hearing or physically handicapped to participate in the discipline of their choice.
• Organising introductory sessions where people can learn about or try disabled sports.
• Supervising suitable physical and sporting activities.
• Developing opportunities to practice disabled sports in the countryside.
• Raising public awareness about disability.
• Creating, developing and supporting disabled sports clubs and societies.
•Training sports teachers, technical experts and volunteers.
• Organising public events linked to disability.
The disabled committee invites you to take part in whatever activities take your fancy, be it for leisure or for competitive purposes.
Sports available: tennis, Swingolf, swimming, sauna, fitness, fencing, boccia, blowguns, diving, cycling, etc.Activities are open to people of all ages: children, teenagers, adults, etc.
A welcome and tour by specialized establishments can be arranged. Reservations are required.
From January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018
Add a review
There is no review about Pole Sports Et Loisirs De Biesles, be the first to leave one !