Heritage site and exceptional history.
In 1808, Napoleon I installed a deposit of stallions in the walls of the former Benedictine Abbey of Montier-en-Der. The current buildings date from the mid-nineteenth century and adjoin the Abbey of the Xth and XIII century.
The planted and flowery site, shelters vast courses and the stables;
Today the site has evolved into a tourist and equestrian center, and includes:
- the tourist information office of Montier-en-Der, installed in the former concierge at the entrance of the site
- the House of the Officers, charming lodging of 8 rooms with elevator. Rent at the room or complete lodging.
Other services: rental activities room, wine of honor (adjoining kitchen) - Courtyard rental for weddings, cocktail reception or other events.
Contact: 03 25 06 57 70 or 07 86 16 95 39
- AFPAN (Association of the International Festival of Animal and Nature Photography) located in the building known as La Maison des Officiers
- Stables of owners, dressage and sale of horses
- The Association "The Trompes du Der"
From January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019