- Period of construction: 16th century; 19th century former chapel of the barn monks Quincy, taken by them in 1518 to serve as a parish church, with a half-acre of land surrounding the cemetery and to the presbytery stained glass fragments (Jesse Tree) 16th. Access arrangements: closed church to visit M.COTTAN contact Claude at +33 (0) 3 25 80 48 49
- Mobility impaired
Add a review
There is no review about Eglise De La Nativite Notre Dame, be the first to leave one !