A beautiful 16th century gothic construction. Three imposing portals with one in flamboyant style and the other two in Renaissance. Square monumental tower. Beautiful high quality stained-glass windows amongst which “The Stump of Jesse” dating from 1530 and “The Allegory of the Struggle between Vice and Virtue”, and a superb grisaille attributed to Linard Gontier and dating from the end of the 16th century. Several paintings on wood including a triptych (The Flagellation, The Crucifixion and the Resurrection). 16th century stone statues, Passion of Christ. Wooden statues comprising the Calvary of the high altar, a Pieta. 18th century wrought iron lectern and communion screen. Organ by Paul Chazelle (1855), the largest instrument in the Troyes area, installed in one of the most precious openwork wooden galleries of the 16th century.