- The church, the transept dates from the sixteenth century, was built in the twelfth century. The plan is a Latin cross and the head is flat. The church contains beautiful statues of the 15th / 16th / 17th sicèles, including an "Education of the Virgin" of the 15th century; outside, a bas-relief depicting "The Resurrection of Lazarus" is dated 1554. Open on request. Contact the Town Hall at +33 (0) 3 25 70 02 75
- Accepted customers
- Groups (Max capacity)
- 200 Person(s)
Add a review
There is no review about Eglise Notre Dame De L'assomption De Coussegrey, be the first to leave one !