EGLISE SAINT LOUP DE SENS DE TURGY

Historic site and monument at Turgy

Eglise de Turgy.jpg
turgy.JPG
  • From the beginning of the 11th century, the church belonged to the Abbey of Saint Michel de Tonnerre which, in March 1250, associated Thibault IV, Count of Champagne, with what she had in Turgy. The stronghold belonged to Ervy. In the 17th century, it belonged to Oudard Colbert, uncle of the great Colbert, author of the branch of Colbert-Turgis, which remains. Neo-Gothic church built from 1866 to 1871. Method of visit: Contact the town hall on +33 (0) 3 25 70 50 44 or +33 (0) 3 25 70 61 27 Capacity: 99 places
  • Spoken languages
  • Group visits
    Visites possibles sur rendez-vous
  • Groups
    • 99  Person(s)
Services
  • Equipment
    • Toilets
  • Accessibility
    • Mobility impaired
Add a review
Leave a review about Eglise Saint Loup De Sens De Turgy :
  • Horrible
  • Bad
  • Average
  • Good
  • Excellent
There is no review about Eglise Saint Loup De Sens De Turgy, be the first to leave one !