- Built in the fifteenth century, the church was partially destroyed in 1433 during the Hundred Years War and rebuilt in the late fifteenth century and early sixteenth century. The church of Saint-Pierre-es-Liens is Gothic, Renaissance and pre-Renaissance. Statuary of this building is a museum of the School Champenoise sixteenth century. The church is equipped with windows 10 including 3 large windows are classified in the Inventory of Historic Monuments. These triumphs of Petrarch, the Bolsena Sainte Christine Martyr and Sybilles. They are all 3 of the 16th century. Bills of large organ was installed by the organ builder Mangin and date from 1755. Apply to the House of Stained Glass to visit the church.
Add a review
There is no review about Eglise Saint-Pierre Es-Liens D'ervy Le Chatel, be the first to leave one !