Museum at Colombey-les-Deux-Églises
See photos (5)
The village of Colombey-les-Deux-Eglises became famous to be chosen by the General de Gaulle, who bought a property, the "Boisserie", on June 9th, 1934. Principal place of reflection and writing of the man of June 18th, the "Boisserie" impregnates the visitor of its family atmosphere print of simplicity. Today, it belongs to the Admiral Philippe de Gaulle, to son of the General, and is opened with the public.
The living room, the dining room and the office where many gifts offered to the General by the Heads of foreign States are exposed constitute the first part of the visist.
The discovery of the "Boisserie" continues with a walk in the park surrounding the residence, from where one can see the landscapes which the General was fond of.
February 1, 2020
December 30, 2020
- From February 1, 2020 until December 30, 2020