Built on the town’s historic ramparts.
Four themed visits:
- archaeology with the treasure of three tombs of Frankish chiefs, Gallo-roman sculptures, sarcophagus, micro vases of the 1st century
- ornithology, with more than 125 exposed birds. Natural sciences (ornithological collection of Lescuyer 1820-1887)
- wrought iron work with sculptures by Hector Guimard, Mathurin Moreau, Antoine Durenne.
- a Art Schools section with paintings of the 19th century.
* Ouvert du mercredi au dimanche : de 13h30 à 17h30
- All year