TOUR SAINT FERJEUX

at Langres

TOUR SAINT FERJEUX
TOUR SAINT FERJEUX
  • Built in 1469, this is the first of Langres’ "royal towers", and it uses architectural designs and a defensive section that had not been seen in the region until then. Specially adapted for artillery, it consists of two vaulted rooms, eight casemates and a terrace, which since 1989 has housed a work of contemporary art.