Historic site and monument at Arc-en-Barrois
  • The castle was built in 1845 by the princess of
    Orleans for king Louis-Philippe, his brother (today
    private field).

    It was equipped in 1873 by his son prince de
    Joinville, of a refrigerator of original design, which
    also transformed the old forging mill into sawmill in
    1858 by equipping it with a steam engine of 80
  • From March 21, 2018 to March 21, 2018
Add a review

Leave a review about Château D'arc-En-Barrois :

  • Horrible
  • Bad
  • Average
  • Good
  • Excellent
There is no review about Château D'arc-En-Barrois, be the first to leave one !