- From the early 11th century, the church belonged to the Abbey of Saint Michel Tonnerre, which in March 1250 association Thibault IV, Count of Champagne, it had Turgy. The stronghold fell Ervy. In the 17th century it belonged to Oudard Colbert, uncle of the great Colbert, author of the branch Colbert-Turgis, that remains. Neo-Gothic church built from 1866 to 1871. Modality visit: Contact City Hall at +33 (0) 3 25 70 50 44
Add a review
There is no review about Eglise Saint Loup De Sens De Turgy, be the first to leave one !