Metallurgic Park allows the public to discover the secrets of the expertise of the metallurgical industry of the regions of Northern Haute-Marne and South Meuse, on the park's 4 sites. The biggest of these situated in Dommartin-le-Franc, on the site of the blast furnace with a sound and light show presenting 25 centuries of the metallurgical industry.
The other sites :
- the wash-houses of the Valley of the River Blaise,
- the former blast furnace of Vecqeville,
- the open pit mines of Poissons.
But also: temporary exhibitions each year, and animations and/or workshops.
From March 24, 2018 to March 24, 2018
April 1, 2018
November 30, 2018
* - Pendant les vacances scolaires et ddv mi-juin à mi-septembre : du mardi au dimanche, de 14h à 18h30. - Hors vacances scolaires : du vendredi au dimanche, de 14h30 à 18h30.
- From April 1, 2018 until November 30, 2018
Add a review
There is no review about Metallurgic Park, be the first to leave one !