Patinoire des 3 Seine
Unsupervised activities , Introductory course , Advanced course , Sports activities , Ice hockey , Skating at Troyes
See photos (2)
Reopening planned for September
WELCOME TO THE 3 SEINE ICE RINK
Living space arranged on 1 800 m², your ice rink is a realization of the Grand Troyes. Our teams take a close look at the quality of the service offered: quality of the ice, the welcome with our advisers, the equipment for hire, the entertainment schedule offered...
The 3 Seine Ice Rink has a 1,456 m² track, a cloakroom with 800 pairs of figure skates or hockey (sizes 25 to 47), a specially designed sound and light atmosphere, and a 70 m² cafeteria area. Everything so that you can spend a pleasant moment with friends or family.
The skating rink is open all year round with entertainment, bar, shop, skating lessons.
During the school year, the rink is closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Opening:
- Wednesday: from 14h30 to 17h30,
- Friday: from 9pm to midnight,
- Saturday: from 3pm to 6pm and from 9pm to midnight,
- Sunday: from 10am to 12pm and from 3pm to 6pm.
During the short school holidays, the ice rink opens on:
- Monday from 10am to 12pm and from 2.30pm to 5.30pm,
- Tuesday from 10am to 12pm from 2.30pm to 5.30pm and from 9pm to 11.30pm,
- Wednesday from 10am to 12pm and from 2.30pm to 5.30pm,
- Thursday from 10am to 12pm from 2.30pm to 5.30pm and from 9pm to 11.30pm,
- Friday from 10am to 12pm from 2.30pm to 5.30pm and from 9pm to midnight,
- Saturday from 2pm to 5pm from 6pm to 8.30pm and from 9pm to midnight,
- Sunday from 10am to 12pm and from 3pm to 6pm.
During the summer holidays, the ice rink is closed on Mondays and open on the other days of the week:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm,
- Friday: from 14h30 to 17h30 and from 21h to midnight,
- Saturday: from 14h30 to 18h30 and from 21h to midnight,
- Sunday: from 3pm to 6pm.
- Spoken languages
- Car park
- Mobility impaired
- Payment methods
- All year