Eglise Notre Dame de l'Assomption à Coussegrey

Religion ,  Church at Coussegrey

coussegrey.jpg
  • The church, the transept dates from the sixteenth century, was built in the twelfth century. The plan is a Latin cross and the head is flat. The church contains beautiful statues of the 15th / 16th / 17th sicèles, including an "Education of the Virgin" of the 15th century; outside, a bas-relief depicting "The Resurrection of Lazarus" is dated 1554. Open on request. Contact the Town Hall at +33 (0) 3 25 70 02 75
  • Accepted customers
    • Individuals
    • Groups
  • Groups (Max capacity)
    • 200  Person(s)
Openings
Openings
  • All year