Religion , Church at Loches-sur-Ource
Warning: Unsecured hours
The church was donated in 1152 to Montiéramey by Godefroi de la Roche, bishop of Langres. At the end of the 15th century, the lordship was bought by Philippe de Lenoncourt, bailiff of Bar-sur-Seine. Sanctuary and transept of the 12th century. Nave and bell tower of the 18th century. Church with Latin cross plan; nave with single vessel; double south transept arm; rectangular apse; gatehouse.