Built in the fifteenth century, the church was partially destroyed in 1433 during the Hundred Years War and rebuilt in the late fifteenth and early sixteenth century. The church of Saint-Pierre-ès-Liens is Gothic, pre-Renaissance and rebirth. The statuary of this building makes it a real museum of the Ecole Champenoise of the sixteenth century. The church is equipped with 10 glass windows, 3 large stained glass windows are classified in the Inventory of Historical Monuments. These are Petrarch's Triumphs, the Martyrdom of St. Christine of Bolsene and the Sybils. They are all 3 of the 16th century. Organs of large bills were installed by the organbuilder Mangin and date from 1755.