- The construction of this church began in 1530 and was completed in 1742. It is placed under the protection of St Sebastian, Roman martyr of the 3rd century. The nave has a good regularity. Many chapels occupy the church including the chapel St Roch, or the chapel of the Virgin. The church of Villemoiron-en-Othe owes its interest and its richness to its magnificent stained glass windows. Open all year long during the opening hours of the town hall - Keys to the town hall on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Fridays from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Our animal friends stay at the door please.
• Par le côté droit de l'édifice
- Mobility impaired