See photos (3)
Le Palais des Princes
1365000129 - Historic site and monument , Town of art and history , Palace , Park in Sedan
Warning: Unsecured hours
The Palais des Princes, or Château bas, was built in 1614 by Jean Charbon, architect of Prince Henri de la Tour d'Auvergne, father of Marshal Turenne. This elegant building corresponds to the needs and tastes of a time when the ancient fortress was uncomfortable. It was the last residence of the Princes of Sedan.
Visible from the outside only.
More information in the brochure "Laissez vous conter Sedan"