Vallage and Blaise: 2 valleys situated alongside the Marne and the Canal “from Champagne to Burgundy” (the Marne Saône Canal)
that are symbolized by the town of Joinville and its Renaissance castle but also by “Metallurgic Park” near Wassy and its blast
furnace in Dommartin-le-Franc or Voltaire’s castle in Cirey-sur-Blaise…
The Val du Roy guest house is a 17th century former convent in the centre of Joinville, a “Little Town of Character” and a “Stopover Village” (Grand Jardin Castle, Auditoire, Apothecary and Renaissance chapel). Nearby sites include the castle of Cirey-sur-Blaise where Voltaire lived, Colombey-les-Deux-Eglises, the village of Charles de Gaulle and Der Lake, the largest man-made lake in Europe.
- Bedroom "Antoinette de Bourbon" : Double bed - Single bed (Alcove) Bathroom
- Bedroom"Claude de Lorraine" : Double bed (140 cm) Shower - WC
- Bedroom "Jean de Joinville" : 2 Single beds (120 cm) Shower in the bedroom
- Bedroom "Marie Stuart" : Double bed (160 cm) and Sofa bed (140 cm) Shower (Mezzanine)
Relaxation area and Corner kitchen - Independent entrance and garden.
- Bedrooms : 4 Bedroom(s)
- Payment methods
From January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019
From 60 €
From 80 €
* Arrivée entre 16h00 et 19h00. Départ avant 12h00.
- All year